My cosy Lapland Christmas Cabins are full of charm with delicious family meals included! Imagine the pleasure of arriving at one of my cabins and being greeted by one of my festive helpers, with the kettle already on and a freshly baked cake waiting for you to help yourself. You can book the whole or part of the cabin, so whether you are an individual family or travelling with grandparents or friends, one of my Christmas Cabins is ideal!
My Christmas Cabins include all the following:
In these cabins, you have the dedicated care and attention of one of my very dear helpers, who will look after you during your stay in my homeland. This is a way to experience Lapland in the most traditional way, whilst still enjoying all the comforts of a home from home!
- Christmas tree in the lounge to set the festive mood
- Open log fire to warm you after exciting outdoor activities
- Sauna – the favourite Finnish way to relax
- Substantial daily breakfast including cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, local bread with cold meats, cheeses & preserves, yoghurt, fresh fruit, tea, coffee and fruit juice
- Lunch included on ‘Search for Santa’ Day
- 3-course evening meals for all the family to share plus after-dinner coffee and chocolates
- Complimentary wine with evening meals (1 bottle per couple each evening), and soft drinks for children
- A Festive Dinner on your last evening with traditional crackers and a delicious special meal to celebrate your stay in style
- Cosy lounge with TV and stereo
- Free use of toboggans
I have personally selected from my special helpers a dedicated host for each cabin, who will cook and clean for you every day, lay the log fire, and help create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The living-rooms all have Christmas decorations in place, and each has its own Christmas tree too. The informality and friendly camaraderie of a cabin makes a holiday with children relaxed and stress-free. You can unwind in front of the log fire, enjoy a fragrant Finnish sauna, let the children pad about in their PJ’s and soak up the atmosphere of a traditional Lapland experience. My cabins are all run on a family-friendly basis, so naturally, they are all non-smoking. Santa’s Christmas Cabins are located in a secluded residential area of Saariselkä, offering a warm and cosy home in the landscape of glistening white, snow-clad fir trees.
Note: Images show a typical Santa's Christmas Cabin. Actual accommodation may vary.
Four-bedroom Santa’s Christmas Cabins (sleeping 8-10)
Four separate twin bedrooms, some with 2 additional beds available for use in the communal area if one group books the whole cabin.
Available for a family of 4 in two rooms or a whole group booking. The bedrooms are booked in pairs and under-occupancy charges will apply if any beds in the twin rooms are not used.
- Living/dining-room with open log fire, open-plan kitchen, sauna, 2 showers in sauna area & 2 separate toilets
- Rooms 1 & 2 – Two twin rooms
- Rooms 3 & 4 – Two twin rooms
- Some cabins have 2 additional beds available for use in the communal area, if one group books the whole cabin