This cosy, centrally situated Property in Saariselkä is the smallest in my selection, and offers friendly family service, in traditional Lapland style.
- Central village location, opposite Holiday Club’s leisure centre complex
- Friendly atmosphere
- Family rooms and suites, all with TV and tea & coffee-making facilities
- Internet available in the reception area located in the bar
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast (taken in a local restaurant 2 minutes’ walk away)
- Half-board option includes 3-course evening meals,(taken in Santa’s Hotel Tunturi, just a short walk away) with a special Gala Buffet Dinner on your last night in one of our hotels
If you are looking for a smaller Property, offering excellent value for money, then I suggest the Kieppi. It is built in traditional Finnish style and is located in the centre of Saariselkä, just opposite the pool and spa at the Hotel Holiday Club. It is well known for its friendly informal atmosphere and welcoming staff.
Type A Bedrooms, sleep 2-3 – with twin beds and a single put-up bed (suitable for under-12’s), private en suite shower, wc, TV, radio, telephone and fridge.
Supplements: Single room supplement: £55.
Type B Family Suites, sleep 4-6 – two Type A bedrooms, with an interconnecting door.
Supplements: 6 Sharing £14, 5 Sharing £17, 4 Sharing £21.
Type C Family Suites, sleep 4-5 – twin bedroom and separate lounge with double sofa-bed and single put-up bed (suitable for under 12s), sharing private bath (or shower and sauna), wc, TV, radio, telephone and fridge.
Supplements: 5 Sharing £12, 4 Sharing £14.
Type D Bedrooms, sleep 4-6 – two Type A bedrooms adjacent or opposite.
Supplements: 6 Sharing £10, 5 Sharing £12, 4 Sharing £16.
*Room supplements are per person per night.